Handy Tips to Prevent Allergy this Summer
Summer has officially kicked off, and while it’s the season of light trendy clothes, swimming and unlimited fun, it’s also a high time for sneezy nose and an itchy and an irritating skin. It’s the season of allergies.
How to deal with it?
Good question. Here are 9 ways with which you can shut the doors on allergy this season:
- Get your beauty sleep: Before it’s time to turn out the lights, make sure humidifier is in the place, the sheets are clean, the room is dust-free and the windows are closed. Sleeping can be productive too, provided you have taken these measures.
- Burn those extra calories: Wake up early and go outside for some workout if possible, because that’s the time when there’s least pollen. If you can’t, or fail to wake up that early, begin the day with indoor workout to improve circulation and be free from toxins and allergens. Remember to inhale with your nose as you work out.
- Stream room is great: The benefits of spending some time in your gym’s steam room are enormous. They clear up the nose and detox, thus purifying your mind and body.
- Revisit your skincare regime: Dehydration and sensitivity are two key things that must be dealt with in allergy season. So in this season, use natural products that are milder and that deal with dehydration more effectively.
- Go easy on your eyes: Eyes get the worse of this season. We rub them or we scratch them. Its hard to take the hand off of them in this season. So try to avoid it as much as possible, and for healthier eyes, and skin surrounding your eyes, use natural products with rosemary.
- Don’t worsen things: Remember not to go for inorganic waterproof mascaras as their ingredients will only worsen the condition for your eyes. Try making other parts of your face prominent if your eyes are more watery.
- Make the diet healthy: To beat allergy season with healthy diet, use foods rich in vitamins C and D. also, try to consume more whole grains, foods with omega 3s, quercetin and probiotics. They are wonderful immunity boosters and immunity boost is just what you need to resist allergies. Also remember to avoid foods you are sensitive to, along with gluten, flour, sugar and dairy. And finally, drink as much water as possible.
- Slough off dead skin cells: Keep sloughing off that useless, dead skin with a dry brush. Bogging off that skin will also slough off most allergens and pollutants with it.
- Shower before you jump into bed: after you have sloughed off that dead skin, jump in the shower one more time to send allergens and pollen down the drain.
For more details about products, Visit: https://ceanocosmetics.com/en/products/handmade-natural-soaps/2/9/