Salt and sugar scrubs: Which is better?
Body skincare products should include cleansing cosmetics that are effective and gentle. Sugar body scrub and salt cream scrub are excellent for this purpose.
The benefits of sugar scrub
Body sugar scrub is an oil-based grooming product with sugar crystals as the abrasive substance. These scrubs begin to melt on contact with the hands and body, so that by the end of the treatment the crystals have lost their facets and become finely dispersed. The result is achieved by varying the impact, from coarser at the beginning to softer at the end.
Features of the sugar scrub:
- The main purpose is to mechanically cleanse the skin of dead horny cells.
- It is suitable for dry skin, as the skin is moisturised after the treatment.
- Due to the gentle action of the abrasive particles, it is suitable for use on skin prone to irritation and on sensitive areas of the body.
- Delicate action of sugar particles allows the scrub to be used frequently, 2-3 times a week.
- The scrub is not suitable for oily, problematic skin prone to forming open and closed comedones. Sugar, being a simple chain of carbohydrates, becomes a favourable medium for the reproduction of bacteria in the sebaceous gland ducts.
The mechanical action of sugar on the skin increases local blood flow, activates metabolic processes, triggers biological reactions and cell synthesis. Tone is increased and the appearance of the skin is improved.
The benefits of salt scrub
The crystals in the salt body scrub have a defined abrasion particle size and do not change during the cleansing process. This allows you to achieve a strictly defined level of impact from the beginning of the treatment to the very end. Unlike sugar scrub, salt scrub has a therapeutic effect in addition to cleansing.
Features of the salt scrub:
- It has not only a mechanical effect, but also a therapeutic effect.
- It is suitable for all skin types, including oily skin prone to increased sebum function and inflammatory elements.
- The salts saturate the skin with minerals, which are absorbed transdermally.
- Thanks to its osmotic properties the salt draws in water and thus effectively moisturises the upper layers of the skin.
- The salt crystals in the cream scrub have an antiseptic function, helping to fight inflammatory elements in the skin and controlling the sebaceous glands.
- Do not use more than once a week.
Salt crystals effectively and deeply cleanse the skin of loose horny cells, thus facilitating the supply of nutrients and water to the underlying layers. By saturating the skin with essential minerals, the synthesis of the skin's own collagen and elastin fibres is triggered, which makes the skin tighter and firmer. Local immunity and regenerating functions are activated.
For advice on skin cleansing products, please visit the website or contact us by telephone.