Sauna Honey: Properties, Ingredients, Usage
The cosmetics market allows everyone to select body care products. If you visit a sauna from time to time, it makes sense to buy special sauna honey.
While taking a sauna, you can use all kinds of body care products. For example, all kinds of scrubs, gommages, nourishing masks, oils, creams, and even special sauna honey. This honey is inedible but can be used as a treatment for different skin types while taking a sauna.
Sauna Honey: How is It Made and How to Use It
Ceano Cosmetics, a European manufacturer of handmade natural cosmetics, has expanded its line of products that provide the most effective natural body care. Sauna honey is a special composition based on a natural beekeeping product, essential oil of medicinal lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, chamomile flower extract, calendula, aloe vera, with the addition of lecithin and other safe ingredients. Sauna honey, like all the other natural skin care products from Ceano Cosmetics, is produced with a minimum concentration of chemical enzymes. This allows providing the maximum effect, makes the skin velvety, nourish it with vital nutrients, keep youth. Regular use of these natural skin care products allows to:
- effectively fight dehydration, which leads to a feeling of dryness, sensation of skin contraction, appearance of wrinkles;
- revitalize and improve the skin;
- increase elasticity and firmness;
- clean pores: honey in this product improves perspiration, promotes the active removal of toxins, dirt slags from skin cells;
- improve blood circulation in the subcutaneous layer, which helps to eliminate the appearance of orange peel – cellulite.
Sauna honey has another important property in its arsenal. The ingredients of the cosmetic product accelerate the healing of wounds, microcracks, peeling, and other skin damages. The result becomes visible after the first application – your skin after taking a sauna becomes velvety and smooth.
Sauna honey is easy to use. Apply this product to the skin in a thin layer and keep it on for five or ten minutes. For the best effect, you should do this after the last visit to the steam room.